Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

1.21.2010

Cha-cha-cha-changes...



Hey ya'll...

Sorry about the lack of posting the last couple days. I have been working my little bum off revamping this here blog, along with my other... Everyday Object. Trying to give it a cleaner look or make it more navigable... I don't really know. I kinda just got carried away making buttons.

What do you think? This is totally DIY so I know it's not super-professional looking but... be honest, did you like it the old way better? Is there something else I should add or subtract?

I'd really appreciate your input. ;)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Like the old one better

Unknown said...

What is it about the old version you like better?

Shelley said...

I think it was easier to read - the changes caused me not to be able to see all the tabs on the right side of the screen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails