Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.23.2009

Studio Time: "There she blows!"























Ta Dah!!!!!!!!!!!  Here it is... my cozy little studio space.  It's in progress but fully functional for the time being.  I just adore it.  I worked there some both Saturday and Sunday and will probably be heading there today after work as well.  Oh I just love it.  Just one more thing that will be immediately necessary: an electric kettle.  Tea is a necessity when working with clay.



1 comment:

Linda Fahey said...

Fabulous! It looks like a movie set. And there seems to be ample light - super cute! looks great....yaaaaayyyyyy for you Jesse Lu :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails