Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.25.2009

Free Ceramics Class for Teens



This is so cool... An eight week ceramic class is being held at the Sharon Art Studio for high school students for free! What an awesome opportunity. I wish I new some San Francisco high school students to tell. Maybe someone reading does?

From the website:

Learn basic throwing techniques on the potter’s wheel and a variety of handbuilding methods.
Explore decorating and glazing techniques and participate in the ancient Japanese Raku firing technique. 
Beginners welcome. 
Students must attend 1st class.


class information: 8 weeks

Fridays | 4:00-6:00pm | 1/8-3/5 | code: FTC

(image via Sharon Art Studio website)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails