Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

7.23.2009

Studio Time: Fort Mason Work

Here are the completed pieces from my summer course. I really like the direction I seem to be going in and look forward to exploring it further next semester.

Infected With The Light, 2009
(glazed white stoneware fired to C10, LED, installed in San Francisco, CA 7/22-7/23)



Well, I guess this next one isn't really finished yet but I wanted to show you a photo of near completion anyway. I'm hoping to turn it into a floor piece that allows the bells to hang vertically as against the mirror.

For Whom The Bells Glow, 2009
(white stoneware, shino glaze and RIO, fired to C10, LED, copper piping, monofilament line, glass)



Well... What do you think? Be honest, I can take it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails