Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

4.06.2009

Tyler Lotz



This is absolutely filthy ceramics... by which I mean absolutely non-purist.


And I frickin' love it. (And yes, that is acrylic.)

Come on mudslingers... get with the program. We've been making things with clay for 30,000+ years. It's time for some innovation. It's time to experiment. It's time to let go of our 'purist' essentialism and see what this medium is really capable of. (I'm just a tad disappointed in the restrictive 'art' environment I currently inhabit.)

Images: Cultured, 2005 and Potted, 2005.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails