Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

6.11.2012

Shufflin'




Hello everyone!

It's been a hot second since I last posted. (Right?) And I wanted to share with you what's going on with (Mud)Bucket. As you may well have noticed, I am finding little excess time here and there to post on this little blog. I am not, however, ready to put this (Mud)Bucket to rest. But I have reached yet another fork in the proverbial road.

If you need a regular fix of visual, ceramic stimulation รก la (Mud)Bucket, you can follow my pinnings on the Mud Bucket Ceramics board on Pinterest. I can also recommend following Mike McDowell Contemporary Ceramics board and Linda Fahey's Ceramics board.

As for this blog... I'm going to start focusing on original content of higher quality, such as artist interviews and studio tours. I can't say posts will be very often, but they'll be worth reading more than once. 

I hope that you all stay tuned and enjoy the show.

- Jesse Lu -

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails