Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

4.11.2011

Studio Time: Textile 'Paintings'





So... just a little update on what I am working on now. I consider these studies for what will eventually develop into textile paintings of sorts. And I see these also branching off and growing into ceramic scrolls... Have you ever considered how similar embroidery and mishima are?

Molly Hatch, I might have finally found the proper application for your fancy technique.

P.S. Folks, don't worry. I have not forgotten about clay. I just have been a bad studio girl lately. More projects coming soon.

2 comments:

Linda Fahey said...

Wow, love these! the background are like some very old grammy pillowcases I have. love.

Juju said...

It's so hard to stick with just one media, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails