Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

4.18.2011

Studio Time: At The Wheel Again


A couple of weekends ago I tried my hand again at the wheel... it's been almost two years... Can you believe it? Well... Navajo Wheel is butter, which makes it so delicious but also so cantankerous if you're out of practice. This, sadly, is all I got in about an hour's worth of throwing. They are still in my damp-box, waiting for some white slip mishima, growing mold, and probably structurally deteriorating because of it.

We'll see. I'm kind of going through a clay-oriented chrysalis-stage at the moment. Stick with me, though... there might be wings on the other side.

1 comment:

Jenn Brazelton said...

Love that clay and the shape is great. Go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails