Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

1.14.2011

Just Got Home


Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday.

I just got back from my 4 week road trip to Montana, Texas, and New Mexico. It was a long ride but very fun and filled with adventure.

I just wanted to let folks know that regular posting will resume in about another week or so. I've got a really full plate for the next several days, especially with school starting, so I'm going to give myself a little blog vacay.

A secret, however, is that when I do go on holiday from blogging I never stop thinking or reading about ceramics. Sometimes I have a minute or two to share an interesting link or photo on (Mud)Bucket's facebook page. So if you'd still like to see what (Mud)Bucket is thinking about off the blog, look to the right hand column and click the "Like" button on the Facebook badge.

Ok, y'all. Be back soon!

xo

J Lu


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails