Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.11.2010

Melissa Mytty







Super funky take on The Cup. I really like the concept of the pedestal, especially when it's used to elevate a more simple or 'everyday' object and even more so when it is so brilliantly incorporated into the sculpture itself. I'm trying this in my own work right now with perfume bottles. We'll see how they turn out.

(images from artist's website and Santa Fe Clay)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something sensual about the third one down...love it.

Unknown said...

Sensual is a great way to describe her work... all these pieces seem like they're licking each other... very enticing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails