Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.14.2010

Studio Time: A New Place for Things









Okay, so a giant picture fest of me building up some counters in the studio... but you know what? It's taken me a year to get around to building those damn things and I am so proud of myself. 2 X 4s and a power drill are my new best friends.  As you can see I already packed it with stuff, but our little 200 square feet now feels ginormous and so much more functional with these babies. And it was so easy to do. I can't believe how easy it was. I will never again in my life fret for lack of studio furniture. 

Oh and I threw in a little tidbit of the decoration I've been doing on my pots and such.

What about everyone else? Do you build your own furniture, inside the studio or out? Why or why not?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails