Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

9.08.2010

Studio Time: Textiles Galore



(textile relief exercise, series of 8"x8" muslin squares, 4 from each student, click images to view larger)



 (three-dimensional felt forms exercise, single piece patterns, first piece)


(first three weaving samples of eight, 10" width, four yard warp)


So this semester I am in an intro weaving class as well as a textile sculpture class. Needless to say, I am stoked beyond belief. I wanted to share a bit of what we've been working on.

1 comment:

kana said...

Thanks for the photos Jesse! Love your space here..
loaded with great textures and colors... Cheers!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails