Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.01.2009

On Etsy: Cilley Ceramics





artist's Etsy shop

Why I like it: I think this pottery speaks for itself as to why I would like it.  The hand painted pattern is poetic and nostalgic and kinda creepy all together.  The shapes and color blend together in a suitably organic way which contrasts with the mechanical or industrial resemblance to wheels and buildings.  I am very impressed that this artist is still just a student.  I can't wait to see more of her work in the future.

(images via artist's etsy shop)


3 comments:

Alexis L. of One Grand Home said...

There's something perfect about the composition of that last bowl.

Unknown said...

Right?

sarah cilley said...

Thanks for the kind words, if you'd like to keep up with my work you can go to my website. www.sarahcilley.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails