Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

12.25.2009

Charles Thomas







I just adore the cheeky use of color in Thomas' pots.  And the texture and the shapes are soooo whimsical.  I think these might be pots one would come across in Whoville, don't you think?

In that spirit, I'd like to wish everyone celebrating a very happy Christmas... And for those of you who are celebrating different holidays this month, or none at all, I hope your day is just generally lovely and that everyone is enjoying the winter season!

(images via Pacini Lubel gallery)

1 comment:

coolboy said...

wish u happy christmas dear

Related Posts with Thumbnails