Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.05.2009

Valerie Zimany


 

 

 

 

 

Delicious.  I love the organic, anamorphic quality these abstract pieces have along with the gorgeous glazing.  This is also an instance where I am happy to see evidence of the mold making proccess, usually I think that is something that should be left in private, like overgrown nose hairs or toenails. 

Pay attention to future On Etsy posts.  Zimany has two very distinct bodies of work, of which these sculptures are one and delightful vessels are the other which I hope to post about soon.

(images via artist's own website)

1 comment:

onegrandhome said...

Interesting what a difference installation can make because I am definitely able to better appreciate the last piece in place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails