Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.03.2009

On Etsy: Pinkkiss Pottery











artist's Etsy shop

artist's website

artist's blog

artist's Flickr

Why I like it: Shawna Pincus throws and builds charming earthenware pottery that is organic, modern, whimsical, and full of the indie spirit. I adore her use of nostalgic images, simple pattern, and gentle color, especially with the deep red eartheware clay body. I also love the way Pincus refers to her work as modern heirlooms, it's such a wonderful catchphrase and fully represents her pottery. Please check out her blog, it's full of sweet stories and honest depictions of the life of a potter... Pincus also delivers fabulous recipes on a regular basis to her readers, of which I have yet to try any. I might have to break in my ice-cream maker with the Nutella ice-cream recipe.

(images via artist's etsy shop)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails