Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

11.16.2009

Studio Time: Moved in...




... Now all I have to do is set up. Went to IKEA tonight with my good friend, Details. We loaded up my car with everything I could take from my house including a cheap veneer shelf, some funky table lamps, a curb-score chair, and some clay of course, hauled our butts down to IKEA to pick up the table set up I wanted and then drove over to the studio where we met up with my sweetie, quickly unloaded everything, took a quick 'tour' and then sped home to get to bed on time. I can't wait to go back and set things up and get started working. Can't wait to post photos when I'm all set up. Wooooo-hoo! Here we go.......

2 comments:

Linda Fahey said...

Yeeeeee Haaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!

FetishGhost said...

A belated but loud congratulatory cheer!
Cheers!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails