Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.05.2009

Past Perfection: Teco Pottery





Thanks to Ian from The Arm for introducing me to Teco Art Pottery. Teco was born from William Gates' American Terra Cotta Tile and Ceramic Company in 1902. Heavily influenced by the Prairie School of architecture and design, over 500 different designs were developed over the product's 20+ year run. Recently Prairie Arts Co debuted a line of Teco reproductions making these gorgeous modern designs available to folks who can't afford the sky-high collector's price tag.

(via The Arm; images via Prairie Arts )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails