Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.20.2009

Marianne Hallberg




Marianne Hallberg is a Swedish ceramist with a fresh and unique take on traditional delftware. Hallberg makes charmingly illustrated pottery but also builds quirky 2-dimensional sculptures out of slabs. Interesting.

Found via Design*Sponge guest blogger, Elizabeth Dunker of Fine Little Day.

(images via Bientôt Demain and artist's own website)

1 comment:

onegrandhome said...

Ha ha. "Delftware" so that what they call it. Thank you for enlightening an ignoramus. I particularly like her designs with the repeated geometric patterns. They seem the most sophisticated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails