Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

10.09.2009

Cindy Kolodziejski







Cindy Kolodziejski. Say that ten times fast. But really you don't need to. This artist's work speaks volumes for itself. I adore the seductive and surreal imagery Kolodziejski uses. I also really like the way the shapes of her vessels add to the works' conversation, i.e. the urinals. Yum. Not the urnials... the art... oh sheesh, I feel dirty.

(images via Frank Lloyd Gallery and California Community Foundation)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails