Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: All images which are not my own are cited with the source and are used here for educational purposes only. If you would like your images removed please contact me directly and I will remove them immediately. Thank you.
Find me more frequently for the time being at Folk-Art-Life.

8.16.2009

accessCeramics


Where have you been all my life, accessCeramics?

Talk about an invaluable resource. This organization seeks to create an online database of images of contemporary ceramic art. Ugh! We have needed this for soooo long. I am so excited to search through their existing database, which is continuously being added to by a panel of curators. Users can search the site for images according to technique, glazes, firing style, etc. If you are a ceramic artist with professional images and a solid artist's statement you are even encouraged to submit your work for consideration as part of the database. Wow- The possibilities! I think I might get lost here.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails